KUMAMOTO JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICS
KUMAMOTO JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICS is the continuation of
KUMAMOTO JOURNAL OF SCIENCE (MATHEMATICS) Vol. 1 - Vol. 17.
Susumu TANABE (Editor-in-Chief), Mikio FURUSHIMA, Yuji HAMANA,
Yoshishige HARAOKA, Hironobu KIMURA, Osamu KOBAYASHI,
Masashi MISAWA, Atsumi WATANABE
The paper submitted for publication should be double-spaced, and sent either on a disk, or via electronic mail
to the address indicated below. The file will need to be in a TeX/LaTeX /AMS-TeX file (LaTeXe preferred). The
author should indicate which versions of TeX and what operating system has been
used to create the diskette. All figure files and any macro files used in the paper should be included.
The first page should contain a short descriptive title, the name(s) of the author(s) followed by an abstract,
not exceeding 200 words, which can be read independently of the paper.
The AMS Mathematics Subject Classification Number for the primary and secondary subjects of the article
together with several key words
should appear at the bottom of the first page.
The institutional affiliation and complete address (including e-mail if possible) of each author
should be placed at the bottom of the last page.
Kumamoto Journal of Mathematics
Department of Mathematics
Faculty of Science
Kumamoto 860-8555, Japan
Volume 1 -- March 1988
- Yoshikazu Takada: Two-Stage Procedures for a Multivariate Normal Distribution
- Toshiaki Adachi: Meromorphic Extension of L-Functions of Anosov Flows and Profinite Graphs
Volume 2 -- March 1989
- Kiyoshi Yoshida: A Remark on Nonnegative Solutions with Compact Support for Degenerate Semilinear Elliptic Equations
- Mitsuhiko Kohno: A Simple Reduction of Single Linear Differential Equations to Birkhoff and Schlesinger's Canonical Systems
- David J. Sprows: A Note on the Presentations of Isotopy Groups of Bounded 2-Manifolds
- N. V. Milev and D. D. Bainov: Stability of Linear Systems of Differential Equations with Variable Structure and Impulse Effect
- D. D. Bainov and S. D. Milusheva: A Projection-Iterative Method for Solving the Periodic Problem for Ordinary Differential Equations with
Volume 3 -- March 1990
- Yoshishige Haraoka: G-Primitive Extensions for Linear Ordinary Differential Equations
- R. Gérard and D. A. Lutz: Maillet Type Theorems for Algebraic Difference Equations
- Takaaki Hamano and Shigemi Ohkohchi: Reduction of General Single Linear Differential Equations fo Schlesinger's Canonical Systems
- Masahiro Iwano: The Determination of a General Solutions for Gauss Differential Equation Represented by Rational Functions
- Shigemi Ohkohchi: An Extension of Weber's Equation
Volume 4 -- March 1991
- Yukimasa Oka: A Note on Ergodic States on C*-Dynamics
- Yoshikazu Takada: Specification Error in Sequential Estimation
- B. Klarès: Irregular Singular Point of a Linear Differential Sysmte - Dependence on the Initial Matrices